2019 Course Calendar
+254 712 260 031
The course aimed to address an important prerequisite for incorporating impact evaluation (IE) into programme design: a theoretical and practical understanding of IE approaches to enable selection of appropriate methodologies, coupled with careful appraisal of the resulting evidence. The course introduced participants to current quantitative as well as qualitative evaluation techniques for impact evaluation and gave them an insight into the critical understanding of the roles they can play in the design and assessment of public policy and development interventions. The group enthusiastically tackled the difficulties of learning STATA,NVIVO and the intricacies of evaluation research designs and econometric techniques, all bolstered by the support of the experienced teaching team.
Who Should Attend?
This course is targeted at researchers, project staff, managers, development practitioners, policy makers in government, NGOs and development organizations who want to determine the impact of their interventions.
No of Days
Overview of M&E Fundamentals for Impact Evaluation
Introduction to Impact Evaluation
Determining points of Impact Evaluation
Counterfactuals in Impact Evaluation
Impact Evaluation Research Designs
Sampling in Impact Evaluation
Quantitative Data Analysis for Impact Evaluation
Randomized Impact Evaluation
Propensity Score Matching Technique (PSM)
Difference in Difference Method
Qualitative Approaches in Impact Evaluation
Producing and Disseminating Impact Evaluation findings
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participants within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:email@example.com or +254712260031
Start Date: 05/08/2019
Duration: 10 Days
Cost: USD 2,000, KES 140,000
Registration for this course has been closed. Please check upcoming course on the section below
Impact Evaluation for Evidence-Based Policy in Development course
Cost: USD 2,000, KES 140,000
Start Date: 11/11/2019
View Course Content
Start Date: 13/01/2020
Start Date: 23/03/2020
Start Date: 01/06/2020
Start Date: 10/08/2020
Start Date: 19/10/2020
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization