2019 Course Calendar
+254 712 260 031
This course consist of solid human resource principles, timely research and recent events, such as the latest rise in unemployment and financial problems facing different countries. It highlights challenges facing managers and employees. It also includes employee database management.
Who should attend?
HR professionals who are planning on easing their work with the use if ICT will find this course particularly beneficial.
· Understanding the important role that human resources plays in an organization.
· Understanding of recruiting, selecting, hiring, compensating, appraising, training, developing, reprimanding, promoting, demoting and firing employees.
· Understanding of laws affecting employees and potential employees.
· Understanding of problems that the human resources department faces and the
· Developing solutions to problems facing employees
· Use of relational database in employee information management
Module one: Human Resource Environment and Strategy
· HR Responsibilities & Roles
· Competitive Challenges Influencing HR
· Meeting Competitive Challenges
· Business Models & Strategic HR
· HR Strategy Formulation & Implementation
· Meeting Competitive Challenges via HRM Practices
Module two: Legal Environment and Job Analysis & Design
· Legal System & Equal Opportunity
· Types of Discrimination
· Legal Issue Related to Harassment & Employee Safety
· Work Flow Analysis & Organizational Structure
· Job Analysis
· Job Design
Module three: Planning and Selection
· Forecasting & Goal Setting
· Strategic Planning & Implementation
· Standards for Selection Methods
· Interviews, Application Blanks, & References
· Tests & Personality Inventories
Module Four: Training & Performance Management
· Designing Formal Training Programs
· Choosing & Evaluating Alternative Training Programs
· Cross-Cultural & Diversity Training and Socialization Programs
· Approaches to Measuring Performance
· Approaches to Employee Performance Management
· Administering Performance Feedback
Module Five: Employee Development & Retention
· Career & Development Planning
· Approaches to Employee Career Development
· Mentoring, Coaching and Succession Planning
· Managing Involuntary Turnover
· Managing Voluntary Turnover
· Measuring & Monitoring Job Satisfaction
Module six: Compensation
· External Equity & Market Surveys
· Internal Equity & Job Evaluation
· Current Challenges
· Merit Systems & Incentive Plans
· Organizational & Group Plans
· Managerial Pay & Strategic Fit
Module seven: Benefits & Labor Relations
· Historical Trends & Mandated Programs
· Non-Mandated Programs
· Employer Objectives & Strategies
· Goals, Structure & Trends
· Legal Framework & Organizing Process
· Contract Administration in Alternative Contexts
Module eight: Employee database management
· Introduction to database
· Creating an employee database
· Queries specific employee
· Forms for each database tables
· Employee reports creation
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Start Date: 16/11/2020
Duration: 10 Days
Cost: USD 2,000, KES 140,000
Register (as Individual)
Register (as a Group)
Human Resources Management and Development course
Software: Case study Relevant Materials and Softwares
Cost: USD 2,000, KES 140,000
Start Date: 10/02/2020
View Course Content
Start Date: 20/04/2020
Start Date: 29/06/2020
Start Date: 07/09/2020
Start Date: 16/11/2020
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization