2019 Course Calendar
+254 712 260 031
In this course look at filters, routing, and views for your app and will teach you to utilize crud (create, read, update, and delete) to develop further. You'll learn how to connect your app to the server, customize bootstrap, and build a directive. Along the way we'll touch on additional technologies such as less, gulp, grunt, and angularstrap. Finally, we'll take a look at potential stumbling blocks and will give you tips to avoid them.
· Setting Up
· Installing Angularjs and Bootstrap
2: Build With Angularjs and Bootstrap
· Applying A Filter From The View
· Building Your Own Filter
· Installing Ngroute
· Creating Basic Routes
· Routes With Parameters
· The Fallback Route
· Html5 Routing Or Removing #
· Linking Routes
5: Building Views
· Populating The Index View
· Populating The Add Contact View
· Populating The View Contact View
· Installing Angularstrap
· Using Angularstrap
· Utilizing Angularstrap's Services
· Integrating Angularstrap
8: Connecting To the Server
· Connecting With $Http
· Connecting With Ngresource
· Alternative Ways Of Connecting
9: Using Task Runners
· Installing Node and Npm
· Utilizing Grunt
· Utilizing Gulp
· Restructuring Our Project
10: Customizing Bootstrap
· Compiling Less with Grunt Or Gulp
· Customizing Bootstrap's Styles
· The Bootstrap Themes
· Where to Find Additional Bootstrap Themes
· Form Validation
12: Community Tools
· Inspecting The Scope And Properties
· All our courses can be tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with english
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10 years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore Development Center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore Development Center (FDC-K) in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within kenya, more than ten participants within east africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a certificate of successful completion of training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free consultation and coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National Game Park, in Nairobi Kenya.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to Foscore Development Center account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at: email@example.com or +254712260031
Start Date: 14/10/2019
Duration: 10 Days
Cost: USD 2,000, KES 140,000
Registration for this course has been closed. Please check upcoming course on the section below
AngularJS Framework Training Course
Cost: USD 2,000, KES 140,000
Start Date: 11/11/2019
View Course Content
Start Date: 09/12/2019
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization