2020 - 2021 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Agribusiness and Enterprise development is a course oriented towards imparting knowledge about different activities, economic concepts and tools related understanding agriculture as a business. The course modules: Economics of Production, Agriculture as a business, Micro-enterprise Development and Management, Financial planning, Principles of Business Management and Marketing, Entrepreneurship Development and Networking.
· Agriculture as a business
· Economic approaches and business strategies in agribusiness and enterprise development
· Understand the nature, importance, and role of agribusiness firms in the domestic and the international markets in which farmers compete
· Economic principles related to agriculture and agribusiness
· Developing agribusiness plans
Who Should Attend?
National governments, UN partners and NGOs, Agriculture Extension (Agricultural extension officers, senior agricultural officials and policy makers) working with communities, in governments, funding agencies, Research organizations
· Agribusiness system, food and Fiber industry
· Agribusiness and entrepreneurship development
· Understanding Consumer
· Business Behavior and Market Equilibrium
· Macroeconomics and Agricultural Economics
· Agricultural Policy and the Role of the Government in Agribusiness Development
· International Agricultural Trade and
· Marketing Management in the Agriculture
· Cooperative Society of the system cooperative society development
· Challenges and the Future of the Agriculture and the Whole Agribusiness (Agri-Food) System
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore Development Center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore Development Center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participants within east Africa and more than twenty participants all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Start Date: 18/11/2019
Duration: 5 Days
Fees: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Online Cost: USD 600, KES 48,000
Registration for this course has been closed. Please check upcoming course on the section below
Agri-Business, Enterprise Development and Market Linkage Course
Software: Field practicals
Fees: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Start Date: 31/08/2020
View Course Content
Start Date: 09/11/2020
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization