2020 - 2021 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
This course teaches participant on how to create interactive Excel dashboards that update with the click of the Refresh button, or with a simple copy and paste of your new data into your spreadsheet. Excel Dashboards provide insight, analysis and even alerts. They are interactive and dynamic, and have a wide range of applications, providing help with project management, customer service, KPI management, forecasting and so on. They usually fit on one page, displaying key trends, comparisons and data in small graphs or tables. This makes them easy to read and digest the information
Who should attend?
Anyone with an advanced knowledge of Excel who wants to learn how to create dashboards which will enhance their spreadsheets with easily understood and interactive data displays.
· Creating Professional Dashboards
· Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts, Conditional Formatting, Functions, Formulas and Macros
· Create visualizations charts
· Understand the principles of data analysis
· Uncover the tools to analyse data and construct reports using Excel
· See how to use visualisation techniques to improve presentation of information
· Study how to condense, present and convey data clearly and succinctly
· Enhance the efficiency of executing mundane tasks through recording, writing and editing macros
· Understand the principles of great dashboard design and how to present data vividly
· Perform advanced and dynamic data validations
· Design exceptional visualisation charts, dashboards, scorecards, and flash reports
· Build custom reports using advanced form controls and buttons
MODULE 1: ESSENTIAL REPORTING REQUIREMENT SKILLS
MODULE 2: BUILDING THE EXCEL DASHBOARD – LOOKUP DATA
MODULE 3: BUILDING THE EXCEL DASHBOARD – FILTERING DATA
MODULE 4: BUILDING THE EXCEL DASHBOARD – SUBTOTALS
MODULE 5: BUILDING THE EXCEL DASHBOARD – PIVOT TABLES AND PIVOT CHARTS
MODULE 6: BUILDING THE EXCEL DASHBOARD – INTERACTIVE BUTTONS
MODULE 7: BUILDING THE EXCEL DASHBOARD – FORMATTING
MODULE 8: ADVANCED DATA STRUCTURING TECHNIQUES
MODULE 9: CHARTING AND VISUALISATION TECHNIQUES
MODULE 10: BUILDING REPORT SOLUTIONS
MODULE 11: MACRO CHARGED REPORTING
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:email@example.com or +254712260031
Start Date: 15/06/2020
Duration: 5 Days
Fees: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Online Cost: USD 600, KES 48,000
Registration for this course has been closed. Please check upcoming course on the section below
Advanced Excel Dashboards course
Fees: USD 1,000, KES 80,000
Start Date: 24/08/2020
View Course Content
Start Date: 02/11/2020
Our goal is to deliver professional, practical, educational and cultivated training solutions aimed at bettering the performance of
individuals and groups within the organization