2020 - 2021 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
This is a professional development workshop that seeks to provide the participants with useful knowledge required to develop effective frameworks for monitoring, evaluating, and implementing development plans, programs, budges, and projects.
· Define Theory of Change and Critical pathway
· Develop and design M&E framework/system for governance program.
· Develop concise understanding of M&E concepts, principles, processes and framework for
· Develop insight in the different stages of the evaluation process and tools/ methodologies that are most appropriate in different types of evaluations.
· PM&E tools for enhancing the capacities of decentralization at local and national levels and for boosting accountability systems at municipal levels.
· Identify and develop governance performance indicators
· Understand how the log frame approach promotes evidence based on policy making
Who should attend?
The course targets Government officials and Development advisors that design, implement, and manage sector plans, programs, budgets, and projects. These include program staff who monitor and govern projects, program managers, practitioners who work in government agencies and civil society organizations, involved with M&E, as well as individuals interested in M&E.
· Definition of Monitoring and Evaluation
· Importance of Monitoring and Evaluation
· Purposes of Monitoring and Evaluation
Module 2: Monitoring and evaluation
· M&E in the policy process
· M&E in the planning process
· The Government-wide M&E System
· Important institutions with a role in M&E
· Departments at the center of government on the national
· Department of Public Service and Administration
· Department of Provincial and Local Government
· Available Statistics
Module 3: Evaluation Perspectives
· evaluation perspective
· The Balanced Scorecard
· Programme performance
· Financial &Governance
· Human Resource Management (HRM)
· Ethics perspective
Module 4: Values
· monitoring and evaluation
· standards of performance from values
· values and principles governing public administration
· principles expressing some dimension of public service performance
Module 5: Evaluating Programme Performance
· Programme evaluation
· Logic models
· Results-Based Management
· Theory-based evaluation
Module 6: Implementation
· Focusing monitoring and evaluation
· Designing monitoring frameworks
· Framing evaluation questions
· Examples of monitoring and evaluation of different dimensions
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031