2021 - 2022 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
The training is aimed at helping participants and their respective organizations to design and implement Early Warning Systems. The course will help participants develop an early warning systems and risk management plans tailored to the needs of their respective organizations
· Understand operational mechanisms and procedures for the prediction, forecasting, monitoring and response to warning
· Develop tools for early warning audits, identify current gaps in existing early warning systems
· Undertake risk assessment and design of multi-hazard end-to-end early warning systems for disaster risk reduction
· Develop strategies to institutionalize early warning systems into the process cycle of disaster risk reduction and development planning, emergency response, and preparedness activities
· Design and implement community based early warning systems that are people centered
· Evaluate and introduce public education and training programme for the community based early warning systems
· Apply emerging new generation climate prediction technologies for anticipating and managing disaster risks associated with climate change & variability
Who should attend?
The training is intended for management teams working in government agencies, NGOs, and Community Members working in governments, funding agencies, and research and non-government organizations for Emergency response and other Development programmes. Course content
· Establishment of early warning systems
· Risk information in emergency planning and warnings
· Hazard Monitoring, forecasting, and mandates for warning development
· Development of understandable, authoritative, recognizable and timely warnings
· Warning dissemination mechanisms
· Emergency preparedness and response activities
· Disaster risk management user community
· Operational framework of early warning systems
· improvements in emergency preparedness and prevention
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031