2020 - 2021 Training Course Schedule
+254 712 260 031
Data is everywhere. Whether you are at the grocery store, office, laboratory, classroom, or ballpark, you are awash in data: prices, schedules, performance measures, lab results, recipes, contact information, quality metrics, market indices, grades, and statistics. A relational database application such as Microsoft Office Access can help you and your organization collect and manage large amounts of data. Access is a versatile tool. You can use it as a personal data management tool (for your use alone) or you can use it as a construction set to develop applications for an entire department or organization. In this course, you will use Access to manage your data, including creating a new database; constructing tables; designing forms and reports; and creating queries to join, filter, and sort data.
Target Student This course is designed for students who wish to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries. Prerequisites To ensure your success in this course, you should have end-user skills with any current version of Windows, including being able to start programs, switch between programs, locate saved files, close programs, and use a browser to access websites. For example, you can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking either of the following Logical Operations courses, or any similar courses in general Microsoft Windows skills. Course Content Lesson 1: Getting Started with Access Orientation to Microsoft Access Create a Simple Access Database Get Help and Configure Options in Microsoft Access Lesson 2: Working with Table Data Modify Table Data Sort and Filter Records Lesson 3: Querying a Database Create Basic Queries Sort and Filter Data in a Query Perform Calculations in a Query Lesson 4: Using Forms Create Basic Access Forms Work with Data on Access Forms Lesson 5: Generating Reports Create a Report Add Controls to a Report Enhance the Appearance of a Report Prepare a Report for Print Organize Report Information Format Reports Lesson 6 Designing a Relational Database Relational Database Design Create a Table Create Table Relationships Lesson 7: Sharing Data Across Applications Import Data into Access Export Data to Text File Formats Export Access Data to Excel Create a Mail Merges
· All Our Courses Can Be Tailor-Made To Participants Needs
· The Participant Must Be Conversant With English
· Presentations Are Well Guided, Practical Exercise, Web Based Tutorials And Group Work. Our Facilitators Are Expert With More Than 10 Years Of Experience.
· Upon Completion Of Training The Participant Will Be Issued With Foscore Development Center Certificate (Fdc-K)
· Training Will Be Done At Foscore Development Center (Fdc-K) In Nairobi Kenya. We Also Offer More Than Five Participants Training At Requested Location Within Kenya, More Than Ten Participants Within East Africa And More Than Twenty Participant All Over The World.
· Course Duration Is Flexible And The Contents Can Be Modified To Fit Any Number Of Days.
· The Course Fee Includes Facilitation Training Materials, 2 Coffee Breaks, Buffet Lunch And A Certificate Of Successful Completion Of Training. Participants Will Be Responsible For Their Own Travel Expenses And Arrangements, Airport Transfers, Visa Application Dinners, Health/Accident Insurance And Other Personal Expenses.
· Accommodation, Pickup, Freight Booking And Visa Processing Arrangement, Are Done On Request, At Discounted Prices.
· One Year Free Consultation And Coaching Provided After The Course.
· Register As A Group Of More Than Two And Enjoy Discount Of (10% To 50%) Plus Free Five Hour Adventure Drive To The National Game Park, In Nairobi Kenya.
· Payment Should Be Done Two Week Before Commence Of The Training, To Foscore Development Center Account, So As To Enable Us Prepare Better For You.
· For Any Enquiry At: firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031