Monitoring and evaluation, data management and analysis for community based project involve the assessment of the how various community projects operate. The training will focus on programme monitoring data and evaluation of programmes. The increasing demands on country monitoring and evaluation systems can only be met if better systems are built and supported.
· Project management processes
· Project management knowledge areas
· Formulas, charts, and theories of project management
· Complex project network diagrams
· Formulas for earned value management
· Compare and contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and project management best practices
· Use of data analysis softwares(Spss,NVIVO,Stata,Excel,SAS)
Who should attend?
This course targets Project Management Officials from NGO’s, National Statistics Offices, Education Researchers, Government ministries, National Institutes and Planning Ministries, Central banks, and University Researchers among others.
· Project management principles
· Project management concepts and principles
· Issues in Development and development frameworks
· Types of communities
· Empowerment and Community development.
· Distribution of development resources
· Designing community projects
· Community involvement in initiating development projects
· Project Cycle management
· Project stakeholder analysis and need analysis
· Influence Mapping
· Implementation and Control
· Managing development stakeholders
· Monitoring and Evaluation Introduction
· Techniques of project monitoring auditing
· Evaluating project management systems and practices
· Designing monitoring indicators and systems
· Community involvement in Projects monitoring
· Coordinating with national bodies, project steering committees, and project staff
· Evaluating social and institutional change
· Measuring results and impacts
· Assessing economic, social and environmental impact
· Monitoring & Evaluation Indicators and Measurements
· Variables and indicators
· The LOGFRAME Approach
· Surveys and Sampling techniques
· Data characteristics and sources
· Appraisal and rapid appraisal techniques
· Conducting surveys and other social studies
· Monitoring & Evaluation Systems and Tools
· Standards in data management
· Organizational issues in managing information and data
· Monitoring and Evaluation Data Analysis and Interpretation
· Determining and presenting data outputs
· Consultative communications with stakeholders
· Developing the Project Performance Audit Report
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:email@example.com or +254712260031
Date: 22/04/2019 to