The exercise of data collection remains indispensable in capturing quality evidence that then translates to rich data analysis and allows the building of a convincing and credible answer to questions that have been posed. With different organizations, professional, Programmes and projects collecting data regularly to evaluate and monitor progress and performance, best practices of data collection are more needed than ever to ensure that data gathered are both defined and accurate and that subsequent decisions based on arguments embodied in the findings are valid. Mobile Phone Based Data Collection using ODK has been acknowledged worldwide by researchers, non-governmental organizations, relief agencies and health ministries among other organization as very useful and convenient data collection method substituting paper-based data collection method. This training will give the participant the ability to put in place all the pieces required for a mobile data collection system.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This is a general training targeting participants undertaking projects, surveys, programs or other related activities which involve the gathering of data. No prior Knowledge of mobile data collection is required.
The training is aimed at introducing and equipping participants with skills in;
Section I: General Introduction
Section II: Introduction to Open Data Kit ODK
Section III: Designing and creating Forms I
- Creating and Publishing forms to Agregate or XML
· ODK Build
· Koboform builder
Section III: Designing and creating Forms II
· Types of questions
· Question's caption or prompt
· Repetitive Questions
· Restrictions on the kinds of answers to can enter
Section IV: ODK Aggregate Server
Section V: Transform data and Using GPS Coordinates for Mapping/Visualizing
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:email@example.com or +254712260031
|Course Start Date: 28/10/2019|
|Course End Date: 01/11/2019|
|Fee in Kenya Shillings: 70,000|
|Fee in USA Dollars: 1,000|
|NB: Fee Exclusive of 16% VAT|
|NB: Fee Exclusive of 16% VAT|
|2.||2 - 11||63,000.00||800.00||700.00||126,000.00||1,600.00||1,400.00|
|3.||12 - 21||57,000.00||750.00||650.00||114,000.00||1,500.00||1,300.00|
|4.||22 - 31||54,500.00||700.00||600.00||109,000.00||1,400.00||1,200.00|
|5.||32 - 41||48,500.00||650.00||550.00||97,000.00||1,300.00||1,100.00|
|6.||42 - 51||42,500.00||600.00||500.00||85,000.00||1,200.00||1,000.00|
|7.||52 > Above||35,000.00||500.00||450.00||70000.00||1000.00||900.00|