The course aims to develop an understanding of the underlying concepts of Corporate Governance, business ethics and CSR which are relevant to the contemporary business environment. It is designed to foster participants understanding of the ethical influences on economic, financial, managerial, and environmental aspects of business. The course further aims to develop an ability to critically analyses ethical issues in organization. This course reviews different regulatory processes essential to the understanding of the principles of corporate governance.
Who should attend?
Professionals in private companies, international organizations, NGOs, and governments who would like to learn and apply the concept of governance will find this program helpful.
· Explain and evaluate corporate governance plays in maintaining the stability of markets and retaining public confidence in public intuitions
· Describe and analyses the primary parts of corporate governance frameworks
· explain and evaluate the role of audit in corporate governance
· compare and contrast approaches to corporate governance internationally
· implications of the nature and scope of social and environmental accountability for corporate governance practice
· Explain and evaluate the roles and responsibilities of executive directors, non-executive directors, auditors and company secretaries in ensuring effective corporate governance
· Explain the external reporting requirements relating to corporate governance
· Essential role of ethical values in business relations and the importance of the ethical treatment of others for individual and organizational success
· concepts and principles of ethical reasoning which have been developed in ethical theory, and to be able to apply these concepts and principles to specific ethical issues
· legal and regulatory structure of business as it bears on ethical issues in business and the ethical basis of that structure
· assess the ethical basis of corporate organization and governance, including the ethical arguments for and against the concepts of corporate social responsibility and stakeholder Course content
· Corporate governance concepts and theories
· The role of the regulatory framework
· Models of corporate governance
· Board of directors
· Social and environmental issues
· Corporate governance issues in practice
· Introduction to Ethics
· Ethics Resource Management
· Employers and Employees
· Globalization and Human Rights
· Customers rights and privacy
· Environmental Issues
· Law and Regulation on Ethical Issues
· Ethical Reasoning and Corporate Programs
· Ethics in Finance
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Date: 15/07/2019 to