This interactive negotiation skills workshop explores the fundamentals of negotiation and the essential people skills negotiators need to successfully reach agreements with others. This hands-on program explores a range of essential negotiating skills: defining outcomes, following a process, adopting and adapting to styles, determining a disclosure strategy, documenting, making concessions, watching for tricks and traps, and keeping track of the process.
Who should attend?
Executives, sales people, human resource managers, professionals, mediators, trainers; anyone who runs into conflicts and wants to increase their skill at negotiating effective agreements.
· Possible negotiation outcomes.
· Choose a negotiation strategy.
· Prepare for a negotiation.
· Practice an eight-step negotiation process..
· Negotiation Skills
· Business Negotiator
· Negotiation Complexions
· A Negotiation Success
· Communication & Negotiation Preferences
· Negotiation Interests
· Negotiation Strategy
· Negotiation Tactics
· Deal Objectives
· Preparation Negotiation Check List
· Negotiation Climate
· Persuasive Communication
· Cross Cultural Negotiation
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:email@example.com or +254712260031
Date: 22/07/2019 to