This course is intended to provide participants with the knowledge and skills to identify, model, analyze, measure, and document business processes that comply with recognized best practices and that are practical. The focus of the course is on understanding business processes and how to analyze them to identify improvement areas, conduct analysis to develop alternative recommendations with relevant justification, document/present findings and recommendations, and establish a continuous process improvement discipline. In addition use of Excel in business analysis
· Creating Process Flowcharts,SWOT Analysis,Org Charts, Scoring Matrix
· Understanding how to visual modeling.
· Creating business and technical visual models.
· Understanding using excel in organization
· Understand how to identify and model current business processes.
· Measure and document business processes.
· Conduct analysis and identify and justify alternative recommendations
Module 1: Business Process
- Business Process Competency
- Business Process
- Importance of Business Process Modeling and Analysis
- Business Process Redesign
Module 2: Business Process in Enterprise Context
- Enterprise Business Architecture
- Business Capability Model
- Business Analysis Life Cycle Context
- Analyze the Business Process Flow Diagram
- Business Process Modeling and Analysis Artifacts Overview
Module 3: Understand the Project/Process Scope
- Conduct Initial Information Gathering
- Build a Business Context Diagram
- Describe the Business Context
- Conduct Stakeholder Analysis
- Understand the Business/Technology Landscape
Module 4: Identify and Structure Business Processes
- Conduct Event Analysis
- Structure the Process
- Define the Processes
Module 5: Understand and Document of the Process
- Process Model
- Build a Process Flow Diagram
- Describe the Process Flow Diagram
- Identify and Document Business Rules
Module 6: Conduct Process Analysis
- Analyzing Process Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Identify Pain Points and Opportunities
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis
- Conduct Force Field Analysis
- Define the Future State and Conduct Gap Analysis
- Document Business Rules via Decision Tree and Decision Matrix
- Conduct State Analysis
- Document Recommendations for Improvement
- Focus in on Key Recommendations
- Document Recommendations
Module 7: Leverage Process Analysis
- Identify Solution Requirements via Use Cases from Pain Point/Opportunity Analysis
- Document Use Case Descriptions in Use Case Inventory
- Document the To-Be Solution Scope
Module 8: Packaging and Presenting Process Analysis Results
- Document Process Analysis Findings and Recommendations
- Develop a Process Analysis Presentation
Module 9: Continuous Improvement
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Performance Measurement
- Establish a Continuous Process Improvement Program to Monitor Processes
· All our courses can be Tailor-made to participants needs
· The participant must be conversant with English
· Presentations are well guided, practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are expert with more than 10years of experience.
· Upon completion of training the participant will be issued with Foscore development center certificate (FDC-K)
· Training will be done at Foscore development center (FDC-K) center in Nairobi Kenya. We also offer more than five participants training at requested location within Kenya, more than ten participant within east Africa and more than twenty participant all over the world.
· Course duration is flexible and the contents can be modified to fit any number of days.
· The course fee includes facilitation training materials, 2 coffee breaks, buffet lunch and a Certificate of successful completion of Training. Participants will be responsible for their own travel expenses and arrangements, airport transfers, visa application dinners, health/accident insurance and other personal expenses.
· Accommodation, pickup, freight booking and Visa processing arrangement, are done on request, at discounted prices.
· One year free Consultation and Coaching provided after the course.
· Register as a group of more than two and enjoy discount of (10% to 50%) plus free five hour adventure drive to the National game park, in Nairobi.
· Payment should be done two week before commence of the training, to FOSCORE DEVELOPMENT CENTER account, so as to enable us prepare better for you.
· For any enquiry at:firstname.lastname@example.org or +254712260031
Date: 24/06/2019 to